Here is a list of 6 important points you need to look at when considering SEO services:
1. High Search Ranking – If a company who specializes in getting websites to rank high on search engines has a website that doesn’t rank high on a search engine then what does that say about that company? Right off the bat it should tell you that they don’t know what they are doing. Either that or their site is brand new and hasn’t been crawled by the search engines yet.
2. Past Client Lists – This goes right along with experience. Anyone can throw up a website overnight and suddenly call themselves SEO experts. The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. Find out about their past clients. Look for testimonials. Ask around and try and find someone who has utilized their services in the past and find out how well the process went. It is always a good idea to vet service companies prior to the hiring phase.
3. A Quality Website – A low quality website is going to present an air of un-professionalism. Given the design, content, and service management aspects involved in something like SEO, it is necessary to present an air of quality in all three areas.
4. A Proven Track Record – This is going to include experience, client testimonials, and some benchmarks from past projects which can show what the company has accomplished. A good company will have this list handy and will probably have no problem showing it to prospects. If they don’t then they are either trying to inflate what they have already done and don’t have proof to back it up or they don’t have anything at all.
5. All-In-One Service Offerings – A good company is going to be all inclusive. They will be able to critique design, give content tips, help with keywords and ranking, and be responsive to needs of their clients.
6. Analysis – A good service company is going to provide a method of keeping track of what and how well they are doing. This can come either from traffic rankings though Alexa, the search engine rankings themselves, sales analysis tools, or through tools like Google analytics. If not already installed, the SEO Company should be willing to set up and install some or all of these services for your company.
One of the issues that is involved with hiring a company that provides SEO services is finding one that will offer the full range of customer service to help deal with the issues at hand. For instance: a good SEO services company is going to provide analysis to go along with their service in order to evaluate how well certain things are working. They will also be willing to tailor their methods to better hand the needs of each individual customer. If you are currently using an SEO service and they are not providing the things on this list, it might be a good idea to think about switching companies and you should consider starting to shop around whenever it becomes convenient to do so. Based in Phoenix? look into this website – Phoenix SEO Services.