Are you a fun of Samsung galaxy Smartphones? You are finally having a new flagship from Samsung as they officially announced the Galaxy Core Smartphone. If you love the dual-SIM then you must be feeling very good because this Galaxy Core from Samsung will come with an optional dual-SIM support.
The dual-SIM galaxy core is also a mid-range device that will come in variant such that you can get the same Smartphone with single-SIM or the one of the dual-SIM depending with your need of communication and what you really want. Since this is a mid-range Smartphone, it will be pocket friendly and very affordable to those who are in need of the dual-SIM devices at a reasonable price.
The unique features of this Samsung Dual-SIM Galaxy Core
- This Galaxy Core will be well equipped with the 1.2 GHZ dual-core processor as well as the 1GB of RAM which is very perfect for the good performance of the device
- The Galaxy Core will also be well equipped with a 4.3 inch WVGA of 800 x 480 resolutionsTFT LCD for effective use to view the videos, photos, images, documents and for good gaming
- The Galaxy Core will also be having a rear camera of 5 megapixels with LED flash as well as the VGA front camera for those users who love the photography so much and would want quality images for future references.
- It will also be well equipped with powerful internal memory of up to 8 GB as well as the microSD card slot for the expansion of memory for storage of data.
- The Galaxy Core will be well equipped with the Bluetooth 3.0 and it will be able to connect effectively to the Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n as well as to the A-GPS among other local and international networks.
- This Galaxy Core will be running on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system which is the best operating system for this kind of the mid-range Smartphone from Samsung.
- The Galaxy Core will also be well equipped with 1800 mAh battery for effective operation of all the other features of the device.
When should you expect the dual-SIM Galaxy Core in the market?
The Galaxy Core dual-SIM variant will be available for sale in the course of this month. If you have been waiting for it then you must be very happy about the news as you get ready for it.
The single-SIM variant however will delay a bit and it will go on sale by July this year and the availability of the devices will also depend on the market and the demand for them.
BIO: Micheal Symonds belongs to technical industry, willing to share his valuable ideas. Our exclusively prepared 220-801 exam preparation material is quite handy for your success in 220-802 exam. Take the benefit or our preparation material and derive the better end results.