If you wish to increase the traffic to your blog in a short time span say, 2 or 3 months there are many important things you need to fix your concentration on.
- 1. Adding content equals Adding Traffic: Blog about some of the trending topics but come up with unique ideas. Create these posts; promotethem whileconcentrating on careful words on the title tag for those posts and then start to cross link those posts within other contents you have already written or currentlywriting with relevant and varied keyword phrases.
- 2. Try at Adding Good Content:Not every post you create has to be, for the sake of getting traffic from search engines or make money with affiliate marketing. These are generally referred as “loss leader” posts. A loss leader is a product that the merchant knows it won’t make any profit directly – they might even lose money on them. It’s more of a “get them to the store and hopefully they will buy other things” play. Loss leader content doesn’t make money directly, but it helps to increase your branding, your traffic, and your visibility and bring new people to your blog.
- 3. Google+ Communities:Most of you must have already heard or know about the newest Google+ feature – Communities. By posting informative articles to the communities, you can double your website traffic. For the Google communities to work in favour of your business or brand you should post your content inside the appropriate Google+ Communities. This can get you a lot of brand and traffic exposure.
Don’t just share links from your own site, but also try to comment on and share other people’s content.By engaging in the right Google+ community, you would be able to make the connections with other members and thus get traffic to your blog.
- 4. Link Outreach:Link outreach is hard, you send 100+ emails and end up getting just a few links.
You need to consider some of these:
- Write more long form content. You need to have quality content (at least 800+ words) before you even do link outreach.
- Engage with those on social media sites. Before sending an email pitch, you should connect with those people before hand.
- 5. Focus on Quality over Quantity:Despite these types of blog posts are going to take a lot of time, the benefits are endless.Once you start focusing on writing quality content, over time you’ll learn that this is one of the best tips for better blogging.Be it a guest post or content on your site, focus on Quality. Quality content means it is valuable,this lets you earn the trust of your readers and the search engines.
John S Lam is a content writer at Test4Prep. Its provide you 100% PK0-003 exams. Let’s take benefit of 640-822 Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.